Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What has Grayson been up to in the last month?

1. Spending time with Jonah

2. Trying solids...
...Unsuccessfully (this will have its own post later)
3. Watching Baby Einstein with Sophie the Giraffe while Mommy unpacked the house

4. Relaxing with Dad and Hank at the end of the day (if you look closely you can see drywall on Joe's shoulders and drool on his leg from Hank)
5. Fighting over Ellis with JJ (look ALIVE Grayson!)
6. And chubbing up a little!


Tomorrow Grayson turns 5 months! Wow! More to come on that boy....

5 comments:

cwheat said...

OH MY GOSH--HE IS SOOOO CUTE!! ...and when did Ellis get here???

kpb said...

I love it! I want to kiss his little cheeks (G's, not J's)! Miss y'all an dcan't wait to hear more about life in the new pad :) let's see G's new room . . .

The Scogin Family said...

wow - can't believe he's 5 months already!! he's SO CUTE!! we'll have to get together when we get back in town. Will be back Sunday.

The Hawkins said...

Thanks for the pictures! we miss y'all! They are growing up so fast!! Love you! PS I think Ben and Grayson have the same shorts outfit. Check out my blog.

Amanda said...

He is sooo precious! Hope that he and Jake hang out one day! :) I love all the new pics of him!