And here's a little Not Me! Monday for your enjoyment. Not Me! was created by MckMama to provide an outlet to admit some of the imperfections in your life from the past week. Head on over to her site to join in the fun!
I was not inspired by Jenny's quick and dirty version of Not Me! a few weeks ago and decide to do it myself.
I did not lose my 3rd driver's license since moving to Virginia.
While replacing said driver's license I did not try to pass the vision test without my glasses so as to not have that restriction officially on my license. The result of that test did not cause the DMV worker and me to laugh at my ridiculously feeble attempt.
I did not attribute my child's fever to teething and let him suffer double ear infection pain.
My husband did not cut the trunk of our Christmas tree too short so that it won't fit in conventional tree stands, and require us to do tree surgery in the living room.
My husband did not place spicy taco meat on my child's tray tonight causing him to scream in pain for several minutes.
We did not take back all of the party food from last weekend except for a Costco chocolate cake and eat it all ourselves. And we all know how big things from Costco are. Oh dear.
Happy rest of the week!
1 comment:
You ate the WHOLE thing??
Post a Comment