We're back. And (sort of) ready for action. We have spent the last month visiting family and friends in Texas and Seattle before our big move. (More about the move in a later post) I didn't mention the trip because I'm not into advertising to the world that we are not at home and COME ROB US. Not that the world reads this blog, but you never know.
So 3 plane rides, 3 houses, 2 time zones, 2 children and 1 month is a little overwhelming. But what can you do? Really, we had a great time, the kids did pretty spectacular for all the crazy and we are safely back home.
Obviously I cannot write about the entire trip (especially Texas, our Texas) in one post. So here is a little teaser and I'll be back soon. (Once I claw my way out from under piles of laundry)
3 comments:
Welcome home!
Hmmm . . . did I miss an announcement????
Post a Comment