Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Fifty Degrees
...in my classroom that is. Ok, maybe it is closer to about 56, but still that is ridiculously cold for an air-controlled building. My nose has been cold and running all day from the temperature, and even my sweet Spanish-speaking students have found a way to communicate how cold they are. To revolt, I am wearing sweatpants, T-shirt, sweatshirt and even a jacket on top of that (not exactly normal teacher attire). Still chilly. I have put in work orders to the county because of course the air is controlled from a remote location (I am sure there is a reason for this that my dad or Jeff can explain). Oh, and p.s., the classroom next door has a nice balmy temp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where's Dad when you need him??
hang in there frosty. Soon enough you will want it to be chilly while you are burning up (i had serious hot flashes w/ both Pgs)
Post a Comment