The other day I went looking for the turkey in the fridge to make myself a sandwich. Except after searching every shelf and pulling every item out of every drawer (just in case I was looking at it and not seeing it) I didn't find it. I had just bought the turkey 2 days before and thought surely Joe hadn't finished it off already. Cue phone call to Joe at work. "Wasn't it in the fridge? In the meat drawer? I made a sandwich for lunch this morning, is the cheese in there?" "Yes, Joe, it is, but no turkey." We get off the phone and I look in the trash. Nope. Pantry? Nope.
(notice I said our minds; I have pulled several similar stunts since Grayson has been born)
4 comments:
Oh Honey, this is only the beginning. LOL The mind will never be the same. Just know you are not crazy. All sleep deprived people do such craziness. I think it is so funny. By the way, don't eat that turkey.
Lorie
Sleep deprivation is crazy! I feel like i am working night shift and day shift all together!! Love you!
LOVE IT!!! So funny!!! Yes, this is only the beginning - I feel like I have the beginning stages of alzheimer's sometimes!! :) Enjoy it while it lasts though b/c it goes by SO FAST!!
lost my cell phone in the fridge once . . just after Preston! Babies do make you crazy!
Post a Comment