Monday, May 4, 2009

Bonding



I promise this is not a set-up; just what happens when Grayson gets hungry and starts crying. And don't worry- I picked him up and comforted him right away (after shooting the great video!). Oh, and make sure the sound is on.

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness. That is so funny. I can not wait to show Kynn.
Lorie

cwheat said...

What sweet harmony!

The Hawkins said...

how funny! they are quite the duo! love you!

The Scogin Family said...

Oh that is hilarious! Baby Grayson has his own helper to sweetly remind Mommy that he needs something! What a team! :)

Nick and Maren said...

That's just way too funny!!!

Robbie, Martha, Campbell, and Maggie said...

I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for . . . Hank or Grayson . . .

kpb said...

I LOVE IT!

greencnj said...

Ha!! They make the perfect pair!