Yesterday, 2 hours after closing we started on the list.
- Removed all light and outlet plates and vents. This took a LONG time because they had all been painted over. Don't EVER do that to yourself.
- Patched walls and sanded down spots
- Removed the original baseboards (1971) on the entire first floor
-Did 2 coats of primer in the living room and dining room. 2 coats of primer, you say? Yes, when the walls are ORANGE.
Time spent: 6 hours
Once the white primer was on we we able to tell that alas, the ceiling was painted PEACH. Awesome.
Yesterday our friends Chris and Noel were our first visitors- I meant to take a picture of that but forgot. Grayson had a GREAT time with them!
3 comments:
We are so happy for y'all. You have done a lot already. Way to go.
Lorie and Kynn
Hey, what's wrong with Orange? :) Yeah, ok, even I have a limit. Looks like fun. Can't wait to see more.
Wow- y'all are workin hard! I'm sure it'll be worth it, though!
Jake has that playmat and loves it!
Post a Comment