Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 8

Have I mentioned how excited I am about my kitchen cabinets????!!! I hung a couple of them tonight before I left just to see how they looked- woohoo!!

-2nd coat of paint on trim downstairs
-removed kitchen cabinets that will get in the way of new refrigerator
-final coat of poly on kitchen cabinets
-removed old oven and refrigerator
-patched wall behind refrigerator
-fitted shelf paper in kitchen

Time spent: 4 hours

(Pics aren't too exciting today)

Nasty wall behind fridge that is roughly the same age as me


Hopefully tomorrow will be the last day of painting downstairs. (please!!) We need to roll the kitchen one more time and one more coat on the chair rail in the den. Then we prep for floors!

1 comment:

cwheat said...

Can't wait to see it all... Oh, and there are cabinets in Texas that need your expertise!!!