Across the lot, lot, lot
Feelin' fine, fine, fine
Until Thanksgiving Time!
The Wheats and Dickersons were up at 6 am for the Lansdowne Turkey Trot this morning. My dad has not been looking forward to this event since we signed up a month ago. We had to drag him kicking and screaming into the cold morning air to go running (those of you who know him can imagine this). Of course, he was the one who probably enjoyed the race the most- I knew he would! And Dad and Joe ran at a pace of less that 9 minutes a mile. We ran with our sweet friends Chris and Noel, who actually invited us in the first place. (Well, not technically ran; they run much faster than me.)
(Robbie- we saw you wore the same hat in your Turkey Trot!)
The fam pre-race; Joe ran with the stroller. It was about 45 degrees.

The whole group- Noel is the turkey in the hat. Ha! Chris is right beside Grayson.
Mom and I crossing the finish line

Post-race. I think this is when dad said that "He was sweatin' like a cat burglar at a highway patrol convention." Oh Dad, you slay me.

Grayson was so cute that the officials couldn't resist giving him his own medal!
2 comments:
What a fun day!! Love you guys and I love the picture of Grayson!! Super cute!!
LOVE IT! Glad you had a Happy Thanksgivign day with the family. I'm thankful for YOU!
Post a Comment