My parents bought this old friend way back in the day (middle school?), when I had asthma flare-ups. I used it through high school and college then moved it to South Carolina and Virginia; just in case I needed it.
Not this little boy.
He has had a cold for a few days and I noticed him struggling to breathe this morning. Our awesome peds got us in straightaway and diagnosed him with bronchiolitis (inflammation of the lungs caused by a virus).
He was prescribed these treatments
And then Daddy does this afterward to break up the mucus, an old trick his mama used on him back in his asthmatic days.
We just like to keep things in the family.
4 comments:
Oh bless his heart!! Poor guy! I am sure he is feeling much better after getting a little help to break that stuff up. Glad you were able to get in so quickly.
Aww! He looks so unhappy! Hope he feels better soon!
Oh goodness! Kate had bronchiolitis too! She got RSV and the works right after Christmas. We didn't use a neb though. She still has a cough...that lingers forever it seems.
Those treatments work better than any store bought medicine- good luck little guy
Post a Comment