Sunday, November 14, 2010

Order Restored


You may say, "it was only Baylor..." But, need I remind you that beating Baylor has not been a shoe-in for the Ags in recent years. The voters seemed to appreciate the victory as well, and we are now #18 in the USA Today poll. I know this is probably not big news to a lot of our friends out there - especially those of you in SEC country, but the Ags haven't seen such lofty heights since 2007.

With the wins over Tech, Oklahoma, and Baylor, it seems the natural order of the universe has been restored. I can assure you that the world will now be free from pestilence, disease, earthquakes, and toll roads.

We should all observe a moment of silence for the new and improved (at least for now) Aggies.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this post!! I just wrote on Fb today about how happy seeing the Ags win again makes me.
Wish we could all just drop in to the old CS and watch a game together like old times! :)

iaryks said...

It's all SEC in my neck of the woods (not sure where USF fits in...ACC?). Wish we can all go back to Aggieland to watch a game together. I was watching videos of the Band on Kyle Field tonite....gave chills and goosebumps. It's been too long since I've seen ya'll.