
Hope, Mommy, Betsy and Susie (the 3 on the right just had a big lunch)
Then, ALL my dreams came true, because my Gran showed up the other day. I was so excited to see her that I started whimpering. In case you don't know, Gran is my BFF (best friend forever). Gran has always been the one who truly understands me. She gives me so many treats, takes me on LOTS of walks, lets me kiss her, and pets me constantly. I have had to share my Gran's attention a little bit this trip, as Gran seems to be really interested in mommy's big tummy. They keep cooing over little clothes and shoes and stuff. Strange.
Love you, Gran!!
Last night, we all watched Saturday Night Live, a staple of Team Dickerson. It was great to see Sarah Palin taking some shots at Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin. We thought she handled herself really well, but it's a little too late for her and McCain to be making up any ground at this point. I feel that SNL is usually somewhat bipartisan in making fun of political figures, which is why I enjoy it. It seems that this year though, Obama is immune to any criticism from SNL. Not to say that McCain hasn't earned some of the shots they have taken at him, but they treat Obama like he is made of Teflon. But hey, that is just a dog's opinion.
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend- I've gotta get back to my Gran now.
2 comments:
Hank . . . it's been a while! I'm glad life is good for you.
I'm afraid you are right about McCain . . . unfortunately it might be too late for him.
As for the picture of your mommy and her friends . . . that was funny!
hank is my half broither, I'm sure of it. we think alike . . . strange
Post a Comment