
Team Dickerson has a new member...at least for a few months. No, Grayson didn't come early, thank goodness. Michelle has moved in. Basically, she thinks we are the coolest people she knows (which means a lot since she used to work in the White House), and couldn't stand to be apart from us anymore. That, OR she needed a place to live for a few months and we had an extra room.
At A&M, Michelle and I were in the same christian sorority, Phi Lamb, and we all had mutual friends. When we moved up here a couple of years ago, I basically begged her to teach me about how to live in DC, as she had been on the scene for about 4 years already. She's had all the cool jobs in town, and we love hearing all the inside info she's got on everyone.
The best part is that she is cooking US dinner tonight...steak and potatoes! Lucky!!!!
You can check out Michelle at http://travelsofalosttexan.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Michelle,
I don't think I thanked you for the tour last Christmas--and the fun time with you and your Mom. Give Hankie a hug for me!
Gran
company is the BEST! Enjoy your time together! and let's have some of the DC scoop . . .you know my husband is dying to know the stuff.
I am watching after Hank for you though he has already told me I can not match Gran!
I will keep the room nice and homey for your arrival!!!
Post a Comment