Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Matt's a daddy!





Introducing Brodie Kenneth Wheat, born Sunday at 5:35 pm in Tucson, AZ to my brother Matt and his fiancee Davina. My mom (Gran) says he looks just like Matt when he was a baby, and that Brodie has the same dimple in his chin that my brother and dad do. Also, Matt has already been instructing my dad (Poppy) how to hold Brodie, which is quite ironic. He's a sweet baby boy!





1 comment:

kpb said...

first, I had no idea your brother was gonna be a daddy, and laso had no idea he looked so much like YOU! That baby is precious and I hope the mom is doing well too. So, you're going to be an aunt and a mommy all at the same time. how fun! I had a Gran and Michael's mom is Gran. I think everybody needs one of those.