Sunday, November 2, 2008

From the President


Obviously, President and Mrs. Bush heard of our impending arrival, because look what showed up at our house this past week! In the midst of the election turmoil, it is so thoughtful of them to take time out of their busy schedule to pick something out for Grayson.

Coincidentally, Michelle was doing some work at the White House the same day these arrived, but I don't think there is any connection.

4 comments:

kpb said...

Preston (and Michael) both want a white House onesie in size 18-24 month . . . no, I'm not joking!

The Hawkins said...

Congratulations!! That is really fun!

Martha Compton said...

I think you can get a congrats letter both from the White House and from the Pope if you send them an announcement. I didn't do this b/c of the circumstances with Campbell's birth (I was distracted and forgot) but I think it could be neat for the baby book...

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

you're kidding!