Friday, January 2, 2009

Yea for blogs!

We would just like to say thank you to those of you that have blogs. Over the past few months we have really come to appreciate them. We have noticed that they help us feel apart of your lives more than just occasional emails and phone calls. Because we live states, or even countries, away from most of you, we miss out on so much, especially with all the growing babies now! Reading about important moments, seeing pictures and being able to comment on them is such a joy for us and something we look forward to.

And hint, hint, if you don't have one maybe you should think about it...:)

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I second your comment on "Yea for Blogs!" I do love seeing my friends and appreciate your comments on our blog. It's fun.
I got your sweet thank you note today.
Lorie

kpb said...

amen!!!!!