After much deliberation...and even thoughts of NOT dressing him up because I couldn't think of anything meaningful...we settled on...
...
...
...
...
SOPHIE!

(Sophie visiting a winery last weekend)
As some of you know,
Sophie la Giraffe is by far Grayson's favorite toy, given to him by
Ellis.

Grayson and Sophie together

(And don't start thinking this is
my beautiful lawn. This is at mom and dad's earlier this month)
Tonight we had a mini-Halloween party with the Leonards and the Armors. We ate and played games. Grayson handed out candy to the neighborhood kids and made his best giraffe noises. (What?!) I have to include a picture of of the pumpkin cheese ball I made, straight out of
Southern Living.

Everyone said it was really good. But who cares? It was SO beautiful!


Happy Halloween! And to that child that came to our house FIVE times- you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!
3 comments:
Precious! Ash love your long hair . . . miss y'all!
Oh my gosh! He is SO cute, I just want to pick him up and squeeze him! Sophie is a hit at our house too. We went with the Kitty Cat for Halloween since Kate has serious Cats on the Brain nowadays. Keep those pictures coming!!
Love it and I am so impressed with that cheese ball pumpkin! You are amazing! love you!
Post a Comment