Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh Baby! (Update)

Well, as of today I am past 35 weeks and the docs have said I don't have to take my contraction-stopping medicine anymore. And I can get up and move around. We're ready to have this baby! I'm really hoping this baby comes within the week- the doctors feel good about it and I feel GREAT about that. :) On Friday the doc measured me and thinks it's possible that the baby already weighs 6.5-7lbs! Whaaaat?? Of course she could be off, but I am not interested in even the possibility of delivering a 9-10 lb. baby 3-4 weeks from now. Hopefully the next blog post will be an introduction to our new friend! (Please Lord!!!)

3 comments:

Jenny Meredith said...

Yay!!! GREAT news!! Hope to see pictures of that sweet boy soon! Does this mean Grayson is back in town? :)

Kathlyn said...

Yeah! Hope to hear even better news soon!!! (Let me know if there's anything I can do for ya . . . water plants, pick up groceries, anything!)

DDertien said...

I wouldn't recommend going the 10 pound route! Good luck, and I hope everything goes well.