Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Snooze...

Dickerson living room 9:15 pm ET

Hank didn't think he was hearing anything of substance in tonight's debate, so he decided to sit this one out.

Seems the only thing we learned tonight was that McCain steals candy from small children and Obama hates puppies.



P.S. We do feel sad for McCain every time we see his arm movement (or lack thereof) due to his torture in Vietnam.

3 comments:

Robbie, Martha, Campbell, and Maggie said...

So that's why he looks stiff and awkward ever time he walks around . . .

kpb said...

i do feel sad for him . . .but I can't help but giggle. Miss you (and Hank & Joe)

Sarah said...

Ash, I'm so glad to find your blog! I will catch up on the Dickersons for sure! And congrats on your coming baby! We're due in March! Yay!

love, the Seefeldts