It always amazes me that when everything is covered with snow it's like you have 24 hours of daylight. It's stays so bright with all the whiteness!
This is what we woke up to-
As I said yesterday, the snow even looks different this time because it really sticks to everything.
In this picture below, you can really see how the branches are now bent at 90 degree angles. The evergreens we showed yesterday are also at 90 degrees, like they are bowing towards us. Wow.
We have about 26 inches right now and are supposed to get about 5 more. And when I said yesterday it was supposed to snow for 18 hours, I was mistaken in my math. I meant to say 36 hours. Whew.
No thunder-snow as of yet....
1 comment:
I smiled and laughed when you commented to me in your post. I love having you guys as our friends. You know what? I wish we were there to experience this snow. I do pray you have electricity. Stay warm and I will be checking our posts everyday.
Love you.
Lorie
Post a Comment