I never thought I'd see:
-Costco run out of parking spaces. They have the biggest parking lot.
-All of the grocery carts in use simultaneously, while newcomers wait to poach a free one out in the parking lot as someone leaves.
-A grown woman scream for someone to bring her a cart inside the store.
-Grown men come to blows over a snow shovel at Home Depot (I didn't actually witness this, it was on the news)
-Grown men come to blows over a bag of salt at Home Depot (Really? You think salt is going to help with 2 feet of snow?)
All of the above happen two days before one flake fell...
The official tally in Reston is now 28 inches. Still falling...
2 comments:
Wow, that is a lot of snow!! Glad you are at home and warm in your house! I think you are going to need a tropical vacation after all of this.
I am loving the images! And here we are down here just WISHING for enough to play in, that's all we ask for people! maybe a day off and some snowman photo opps . . . ahh, thus is the georgian winter- booooorrrriiiiing!
Post a Comment