Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowmageddon- Part 6

Compared to the last several days, yesterday was an eventful day for us.

We walked up to

I have never seen that many people at B&N. I think everyone is desperate for entertainment, especially knowing of the impending blizzard that started last night. The line was about 25 people deep at check out. I wanted to take a picture of it, but was unsure how a bunch of people already on edge from spending a week inside would feel about a stranger taking their picture.

The bonus of walking to B&N was

Of course, even though it was freezing outside, I got this

Unsweetened ICE passion tea. Because I was so HOT and THIRSTY after the walk over. It's like walking through really deep sand and Joe's normal gait is way faster than mine, so I feel like I'm practically running.

Here are a few pics from the walk over and back:

The main road outside our complex- still covered with about an inch of ice/snow


Dad- this one if for you. It's the outdoor basketball court you love to play at when you visit.


Also, Hank cut his foot pretty badly yesterday when we let him out back to run around for a minute. It must have been from some ice; we're not sure.

Either way, we had to bring back the redneck doctoring skills

He's better today.

We are currently sitting and watching the blizzard outside. Joe's 4th day off work. He is getting antsy and feels like he is unemployed. I'm still having a great time.

No comments: