This room is right off the kitchen and I'm not sure
why the builders put it there, we have a separate dining room, but it is perfect place for Grayson to play while I'm cooking/cleaning in the kitchen. I recently put baby gates up at the entrances to have a completely baby-proofed area that I can drop G for a second in an emergency and know he's safe-ish. He's not a huge fan of this development, but we're workin' on it.
The playroom required less than other rooms; just the floor, sanding and painting. That mauve area under the chair rail had a lovely gritty texture that required an
electric sander and many coats of primer.
Before:

During:

Look! I'm working!

After:

Just noticed the little flap hanging down from the ceiling- that's where we turn the water off and on and Joe had been utilizing the switch while working on the bathroom.

I think that Joe and I did this room all by ourselves...except for the floor, of course. If the floor has been redone in any room, you can just assume that Noel helped.
And just because it's cute, a picture of Grayson and Jonah playing in the room the other day.

Don't you love the height difference? It could be their dads standing next to each other....and Joe's no shorty!
...tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment