Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Jenny Visit

This post is a ridiculously belated one- you'll be able to tell especially by the scenery.

In late February my sweet, brilliant, funny, Clemson cheerleader, microbiologist PhD friend Jenny came to DC for a smart people conference.

It had been at least 3 years since we had seen each other- she's a South Carolina peep- and we had so much fun catching up. We both had our first babies within months of each other, which will always bring people closer. If it weren't for a boy who desperately needed a nap, we would probably still be talking!

She treated Grayson and I to lunch at Rosa Mexicano (not to be missed in DC or ATL) and we treated her to our $18 parking fee (really DC?). She marveled at Grayson chowing down on guacamole and I was shocked that she wasn't wearing socks in that weather.



Come back anytime Jenny! We love you!

2 comments:

Jenny Meredith said...

Yay!! Fun post! Love it!! I did have a fantastic time, and was so glad to get to hug little Grayson in person! Oh, and now I'm addicted to guacamole! Thanks!

kpb said...

HOLY COW! It's still snowville up there? Hate to tell you ya that's it's been 75 here all week! Wish I could have been there with you 2. miss you both!!!