Friday, April 30, 2010

It is Finished- Master Bedroom

Before:

In case you think your eyes are surely deceiving you, they're not. The master bedroom walls were painted pink and had gray trim.

After:


Before:

After:


In the bedroom we:

primed and painted walls and trim
new outlets and switches
new ceiling fan

Our sweet friend Kyle painted the entire bedroom for us. Of course that pic is on the computer at home too, so I will post it later. Promise!

As a bonus, I'm adding a pic of the master bath- if you can call it that. It is TINY. It's the project I decided to start up one weekend in November and then Joe had to come along and fix it. You see, I am banned from anything having to do with electricity (new light fixture) and I don't think he trusts me to hang things either (new mirror). And I couldn't get the old fixtures completely out of the wall....and my spackling is not so smooth...you get the picture. But I did paint the walls and trim (which was also GRAY).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nick and Maren said...

At least you're allowed to paint! :) I can't wait to see pictures of your awesome guest room! It looks like something out of a decorating magazine! (I hope I'm not giving anything away!)

The Hawkins said...

Beautiful Ash!! Can't wait to see it in person...whever that happens!